The scope of our work is diverse. With an engaged and talented team we achieve our client’s vision. Chances are you may be seeking one of the following services listed below. If what you are looking falls outside of this scope, contact us for a quick chat.
We've got you covered for all of the following types of videos:
Business/Promotion Development | Social Media | Media/Press Release | Mini-series | Website Content | Social Justice & Advocacy | Corporate Sponsorship | Documentary | Educational & Training | Recruitment | Weddings | Special Events | Mass Duplication | Portfolio | Drone Service - Stock Footage
Expanded Service offer:
Shine Media is excited to further support our client’s objectives through a few new initiatives:
Stock Video Footage: Our cameras have been almost everywhere. We have a professional library of stock video including drone footage accessible for purchase and use in the scope of professional work. This saves time, money and energy for our clients and industry professionals.
Project Terms: We are committed to customizing accessible solutions for all projects within various terms of engagement. Our proposals are negotiated on an individual basis.
Social Media Offerings: We are excited to offer social media posting and planning as a continuation of our marketing services. This package helps to ensure your business and your new investment (your video) are being promoted in a professional, skillful manner.
Each day, there will be 3 curated posts on each of your social media platforms that strategically communicate with your clients and followers. These posts will capture the attention of past clients as well as potential new clients and help sustain a healthy momentum for your business.
We will also provide blog posting tips and other helpful information for you to take charge of your own social media. This extension will help get you comfortable communicating with clients and potential customers as well as assisting in boosting your visibility in highly competitive markets.
Customer service and comfortable relationships are paramount at Shine Media.
We are proud of our end-to-end stress free process in producing high end custom solutions. We make things easy for our clients so that they do not have to dedicate hours of their work day to the production. This sets us apart in an industry saturated with amateur videographers.
Our clients are often heard saying: `"Wow, that was too easy!".
Our process is simple: we have coffee, we dig deep into understanding needs, we present a comprehensive proposal, and we get to work managing the project from conception to completion.
It sets us apart in an industry saturated with amateur videographers.
What's in it for your ROI?
Having video on your website means you’re 53x more likely to be on the front page of a Google search
- The use of video in emails has shown to double click-through rates
- 71% of marketers say that video conversion rates outperform other marketing content
- Audiences are 10x more likely to engage, embed, share, and comment on video content than blogs or related social posts
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online
- Real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video
- 655 of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process
- Enjoyment of video ads increase purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139%
- 59% of executives would rather watch videos than read text
- Dr. James McQuivey estimates that one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words
If clients are extremely interested in ROI, we offer a social media package that helps us market and promote their video professionally and increase ROI. Through our social media package, we’ll also be able to provide tips on how to measure ROI of video and we can provide the basic statistics for them to analyze.
We may be Muskoka based but we've been fortunate enough to service Orillia, Barrie, and the Greater Toronto Area. We'll always be happy to meet you anywhere, any time for a coffee on us.